29.7.11

Our Fairy Garden

Over at The Magic Onions there is a Fairy Garden Competition going on.  I am not the competitive type, but I was inspired.  I called little Mr. B. to come have a look and together we decided to step up to the plate and create a little fairy garden of our own!

Little Mr. chose a tiny dish for a fairy pool, some smooth grey stones for decoration, and green-glowing gems to serve as foot-path leading to the door of a (compostable) flower-pot house...

And he even added some bits of moss inside the flower-pot house to serve as a soft fairy-bed...

 
And helped with the watering...

 Does that doormat look familiar?

 The sign on the banner says, "Welcome Fairies..."

I hope they come & visit our garden soon...

8 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to make one of these. The Elf was never interested, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious, Margaret! I want to make one, too. My girls wold love to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fairy garden, the little flag banner is wonderful, and I love the little dish!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beauiful and magical, friend. Your blog is one of my favorites:) Glad I found you again:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet! i LOVE the little garland banner... cutecutecute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi :-)
    So, I know I've been terribly disorganized with getting the prizes of the Fairy Garden Competition out to their rightful owners... sooooo sorry!!!
    I have lost all of the emails from the competition so please can you send me your address again... my email is vined@ymail(dot)com
    I'll get your prize out to you in the next few days.
    Congrats again,
    Blessings and magic,
    Donni

    ReplyDelete

I know that word-verification makes it difficult to comment, and that, due to moderation, your comments seem to vanish into thin air once you've hit "submit," but your comments will appear after approval (really!) I read every comment and love hearing from you (truly!)