6.5.11

Don't Look a Gift Pincushion (?) in the Mouth

A parcel arrived at my house. It was so well wrapped, I could not figure out how to open it. I attacked it with a large pair of scissors.

Inside, I found a lot of packing material and a pretty postcard with a drawing of a puppet show. What was wrapped inside the red paper?

A perfect pincushion! The fattest, reddest, ripest tomato I have ever seen (complete with it's own little green worm!) I hope the tomatoes I harvest from my garden this year will be as red & ripe. I could, however, do without the little green worms in my salad.

A pincushion so perfect, I could dance upon it... Thank you, Shannon, for the wonderful surprise!

2 comments:

  1. I have had the most amazing idea! you just wait :) Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon -- You really do enjoy torturing me, don't you? I believe I shall go mad with anticipation...

    xo
    MB

    ReplyDelete

I know that word-verification makes it difficult to comment, and that, due to moderation, your comments seem to vanish into thin air once you've hit "submit," but your comments will appear after approval (really!) I read every comment and love hearing from you (truly!)