8.3.10

Weekend

It was a busy weekend around here. My parents drove up from Los Angeles to take care of Little Mr. so Mr. Bloom & I could go to the Ballet in SF (and eat at Arlequin Cafe) on Saturday night. They came up for a visit between my father being diagnosed with lymphoma last week and starting chemotherapy tomorrow. Coming to visit was a good thing for my parents. They've been trying to stay busy.

While they were here we went to the Academy of Sciences in Golden Gate Park and Samuel played with the penguins. If you slide your fingers around on the plexiglass, sometimes the penguins will follow your movement!




My father also brought us some home-made kumquat jam (like I said, he's been trying to stay busy.)


If you're reading this and so inclined, I hope you'll keep my father in your thoughts tomorrow and in the months ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know that word-verification makes it difficult to comment, and that, due to moderation, your comments seem to vanish into thin air once you've hit "submit," but your comments will appear after approval (really!) I read every comment and love hearing from you (truly!)